Tuesday 26 February 2013

Tweeting Wednesday football players

I've been trying to think of other people we could interview and I think if we could get a football player saying something that would be good. I'm not too sure how to contact the players but I know that a lot of people including footballers are on Twitter so I found out who plays for Sheffield Weds and then searched for them on Twitter I actually found a few of them so I sent them all a tweet asking if they had any thoughts on Tango.

After a while one of them tweeted back to me, see below:

I'm really happy that I got one tweet and even though it's not an interview it will be good to have the comment come up on the screen during the documentary when we have the montage which will have quotes etc in it as well.


Interactions

    1.  Hi I'm a student doing a documentary on Sheffield Weds fan Tango & was wondering if you'd mind telling us your thoughts on him?

     tango is the 12 man .he is the wednesday spirit.he is a model for all weds fans.coming to every game and singing.he is weds legd


No comments:

Post a Comment