Wednesday 6 March 2013

Twitter - Wednesdayite opinions

After having a bit of success tweeting the football players I found a Sheffield Wednesday fan Twitter page so I decided to tweet the fans and ask them what their views on Tango were:


 Hi I'm doing a documentary on Tango (Paul Gregory) & it would be great if any Weds fans could tell me what they think of him?


Straight after I sent this I got a message saying that Wednesdayite had retweeted my post so everyone could see it which I thought was really helpful of them:


 hope the RT gets you some responses


People started tweeting their comments at me straight away which was great here are the responses I got:

 he's fat wiv a bald head

  I remember picking him up in our away day minibus from chap 20 yrs ago, used to play guess the Chinese menu..

  He's a dick who thinks it's ok to punch women in the face! We should tell him to sod off back to Wolves!!

 . The man is a foolish legend

  originally in 90's funny..but a nomark wannabee look at me!! Fu k off..ive come to support wednesday not you 

 he gives Wednesday fans a bad name. What a idiot!!!

 he's a complete tool, a waste of a documentary

 bloke has his shirt off for lads every game, he's a true supporter and every time I've seen him always tries to keep peace



I was actually quite surprised at the amount of negative comments there were but it makes it quite interesting in terms of the documentary because I think a lot of them will just see him fooling about and would maybe see a different perspective of him if they were to watch the documentary.
I think it's a good idea to see how people feel who support the same team as him because obviously they will see him about a lot.
I would like to try and use some of these tweet in the documentary by either having them come up over the top of the footage of him being loud and boisterous at matches in the montage section of the two minute or having them appear sporadically throughout the montage section or maybe all together in one frame/shot.








No comments:

Post a Comment